Sunday, March 2, 2014

Long way to go

Woke up bright and early this Sunday morning because of a cat vomiting. The best part is I still don't know where it happened. Thanks kitties!

I went to see an orthopedic doctor Thursday morning. He took new x-rays of my neck and lower back, and found nothing wrong with my neck at all. I do have disc degeneration in my lower back however, and he set me up with some physical therapy sessions. I'm hoping that it will help, maybe help me build some good habits.

Mike and I have finished Burn Notice and Warehouse 13 (well, season 4 of Warehouse is not on Netflix yet, so we have no way of watching it together.) I'm going to miss Burn Notice. It didn't fall apart despite having so many running seasons. There were a couple of times were it seemed a bit outlandish, but otherwise I think they did a great job :) We started Continuum last night, only one episode so far, but I'm a sucker for sci-fi and time travel. Plus, one of the characters has already made a statement that matches my thoughts on the universe/time traversal.

Been looking for Garden Lites muffin items in stores. However, I can only find their souffles :( Tempted to just make some zucchini chocolate muffins myself, but I've got to prepare for upcoming pi day, so I don't think I really need to be doing tons of baking just beforehand. I did finally pick up a bottle of Voss, and plan on making coffee with it. Hoping it will be as delicious as I think it will :D

Found an app for on{x} this morning. Looks interesting.

Why is Alec a nickname for Alexander? Second character I've come across...

No comments:

Post a Comment