Friday, January 23, 2015

Like a Fox

LOTS of PFS planned for this weekend! It's the charity event Save vs Hunger; come out and play if you're looking for some fun this weekend :) Going to be introducing the Goodguy little sister Dee tomorrow morning, and will be putting Charn in harm's way once again a couple of times throughout the weekend. Should be good times!

Had an idea for Valentine's Day cards this year, but I don't think I'll have the time to execute them properly :/ I should've started sooner when I first thought of it. I've got it all worked out in my head, but I feel like I don't have the appropriate artistic level to execute them well. I guess we'll see how it goes :d

Haven't been video gaming too terribly much, but I did finish up several more achievements in Civ:BE. Only a few left and then they're all done (for now!) Having issues with the Apollo difficulty level tho; I'm really just not that good at the game :d

Been doing a bunch of work to implement a new design for my company's website (looks so ancient, eh?) However, whoever built it initially has scatter shot code everywhere :/ I've spent so much time working around/removing it that I should've just started from scratch. That should end up being the plan once I get back on that project tho, so it'll be okay!

Found this in my notebook the other day. Completely forgot about it. I can't get enough of those China pencils.


Started dabbling in sketching my Aasimar for Iron Gods a couple of days ago, too. I feel like she's going to end up with a halo that she retains a great disdain for :) I need to draw moar...

No comments:

Post a Comment