Friday, May 8, 2015

Four Day Feistiness

Been doing my best to get Hunter into geocaching. We went hunting for 2 whilst downtown one evening. I think one had been taken, but we managed to find the other :)


Ate at notWatsons, pretty good little burger bar!

This past Monday night, Cullyn's home game was cancelled due to him working once again. So instead, had Hunter, Balo, Sara, Brock, Trae, and Rae over to start Trae's home game. It's kind of like a What Would Happen If... since we're all playing ourselves, and (thus far) have no super powers or curses on us of any kind (that we're aware of.) Started off being invited to a super LARP in the UK with about 2500 (?) people, and since the first night at camp, crazy stuff has been going down. Including our cabins burning to the ground! (I swear, not my fault.) It's been pretty fun so far. I have a theory regarding what's going on, but I don't think anyone else believes in it really XD I guess we'll see! :)

Wednesday,I attended Hunter's Grandfather's funeral with him :( He was a great guy, despite me only having met him a handful of times. I know he meant a lot to Hunter, and the rest of the family. I'm glad I was able to be there with them during this time.


Darrin and his wife Tracey had Hunter and me over for dinner (coworker who had me over for Thanksgiving dinner with his family the first year I moved to TN.) They had asked if I would take care of their animals (2 dogs and 4 cats) while they were gone this weekend on a cruise. Of course, I was more than happy to do that for them :)

Yesterday was the first day for me to take care of them, and their big dog (Jem) was a bit nervous having me over without his parents, but he warmed up to me quickly :) They have a gorgeous home in Oak Ridge, and it definitely is going to be a great weekend!



Calling you a tool would be an insult to hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment