Sunday, April 6, 2014

I turn red lines into green kittens

Sarah had a weekend off from her crazy jet-setting new lifestyle and flew in to hang out with me! :) Did a lot of catching up. Had some delicious foods, beers, and enjoyed some great local punk/ska music.

Mike and I both picked up the Diablo 3 expansion Reaper of Souls. It's been terribly fun, and I think it revived a previously dead, sub-par game. Yes, I would consider RoS the phoenix of D3. Definitely worth picking up!

Been going out with JR and Liz every once in awhile, even spent a night in with Liz last week. She's an awesome person! Also, a fabulous cook :) We had a blast just chatting for several hours, even despite missing out on our own plans to go out to see Cutthroat Shamrock. Oh well, they'll be back again some time!

Got an invite to meet-up with 2 old WoW friends in Nashville next Thursday to see a symphony concert comprised of Final Fantasy music. I got approval from my boss for the days off, but now it looks like they aren't going. Sigh :(

I'm determined to get back into Japanese. Every day I come home from work though, I've spent so much time dealing with challenges or learning that I just don't feel up to it. One day I will though. Lots of vocabulary to get back.

I don't even want to get up in the mornings. It's not that normal "blarg, I don't want to go to work feeling" that everyone gets, particularly on Mondays. It's even on weekends. The progressive loneliness of being without my significant other has been rather magnanimous as of late. /ssde

No comments:

Post a Comment